Convert your PC games into virtual CDs, or files that run directly on a hard drive. Play games without the physical disc -- simply click on a desktop icon to launch a virtual CD with access rates up to 200 times faster than a physical CD.Whats new in version 15.0 Build 20120920:
VirtualDrive Pro CD/DVD emulator copies a CD or unprotected DVD as a compressed image, or "virtual CD," which you can play in place of the original disc in any one of up to 23 "virtual drives." You can share a virtual CD over a network and transport it on a laptop computer or a USB device. Your virtual CDs will run directly on the hard drive, saving wear and tear on your CD-ROM drive and extending the battery life of laptop computers. They have access rates nearly 200 times faster than CD-ROM discs, improving the performance of PC games, photo CDs, and disc-based applications. VirtualDrive Pro's simple, intuitive interface makes it easy to create custom virtual CDs containing favorite tracks, expansion packs, documentation, and custom programs, and manage them in a searchable library. The software lets you create up to 23 virtual drives (D: through Z: -- you're limited only by the availability of drive letters) and an unlimited number of virtual discs. Launching a virtual CD couldn't be easier: you insert it an open virtual drive or double click a desktop shortcut to the file. VirtualDrive Pro includes copy of Virtual Hard Drive -- RAM disk software that lets you run applications in memory up to 340 times faster.
VirtualDrive Pro' 15.0 Build 20120920 is Demo DVD Players software design by FarStone Technology.
It runs on following operating system: Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64 / 2008 x64 / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bitVirtualDrive Pro key features:Blu-ray Support:
Innovative Display Mode:
- VirtualDrive enables you to easily read, burn, record, clone, and even decrypt Blu-ray discs
- Cover flow helps to select, operate, edit, and delete CD/DVD/BD
Touch screen support:
- Users can create a custom cover for every Virtual CD
- Enlarged icons displayed on user interface, easy to use
- Create and burn CDs/DVDs/BDs with easy clicks
Free Live Update Subscription:
- VirtualDrive Pro reads Blu-Ray discs, CD-ROM discs, audio CDs, mixed-mode CDs, photo CDs, video CDs (DVD-ROMs data-mode), and unencrypted video DVDs, and offers the same game and disc support as VirtualDrive 14.
- Get the latest product features, patches, fixes, and game support. It’s free in all current versions of VirtualDrive Pro!
- Run games and applications as VCDs with access rates more than 200 times faster than physical discs. Plus, there’s no spin-up delay!
- Organize your virtual CDs in a searchable library.
- VirtualDrive Pro’s brand new, user-friendly interface gets you up and running in no time!
Multiple Disc Play:
- Protect your CDs/DVDs/BDs from loss, theft, and damage by using high-quality disc images (VCDs) instead.
Portability and Convenience:
- Pre-load up to 23 virtual discs and toggle back and forth between games or virtual CD volumes without having to wait for physical discs to spin up.
Custom VCD Creation:
- Transport your virtual CDs on a laptop, an external hard drive, and other common digital storage media.
- Make a virtual CD file containing applications, documentation, expansion packs, etc. and share it over a network.
- Burn data, music, and game CDs and DVDs directly from VirtualDrive, and make backup copies of your favorite game discs.
• Support Windows 8
• Support UDF 2.6 ISO
• Upgrade drives’ compatibility in Windows 8
• Record the location of last converted VCD
• Modify icon style of toolbar
• Solve the problem of failing to automatically inserting when computer start
• Handle the issue of being unable to use some generated ISO files
• Adjust the max length limitation of VCD image access password
• Fix link address of HOME, buy now, support, product registration and promotion
• Solve the problem of popup debugging message after entering a wrong serial number during installation
• Fix failure of setting password while VCD files are running
• Solve the problem of driver installation program window can’t be shut automatically in Windows 8Requirements:
- At least 100 MB hard disk space for installation of the VirtualDrive software
- 512 MB RAM
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64 / 2008 x64 / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bitRelease notes: